Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, March 26, 2021

How to make Kappa(Maracheeni Kilangu/Tapioca/Maravalli Kilangu/Cassava) Adai Dosa Healthy Breakfast By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way"


 This video explains how to cook crispy adai dosa using Tapioca(Maracheeni Kilangu/Kappa/Maravalli Kilangu/Cassava).

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipe.




I'm glad to tell you our Raji's Smart Kitchen have started a youtube channel. Please subscribe,share,like and comment for tasty dish and give your big suppport to me. My Youtube channel is Raji's Smart Kitchen(Subscribe).

Here I share the video recipe for this dish. Please watch it and try the  recipe and send it in my email address rajissmartkitchen@gmail.com.




Thanks for Watching.
Also Follow Raji's Smart Kitchen on            
For   Viewers Display Board.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts