Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

South Indian Crispy Dosa By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way".


Dosa is one of the most important and popular breakfast of South India.To make this we want to prepare a batter made of Rice and Urud dal and allow it to ferment.Then we roast the dosa using this batter in a dosa tawa.

Here I Shared the recipe followed by my family. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Dosa Batter  as required (For Recipe Click the link).
Oil as required.

Method:
  • Take the Dosa Batter. If the batter is in refrigerator take it out and leave it for 1/2 an hour.
  • Heat the Dosa Tawa on low flame.
  • Sprinkle some water and check the tawa turns hot.
  • Pour one ladle of batter on it and makes circular shape.
  • Drizzle some oil round the dosa roast it for 1 minute.
  • Flip the dosa to other side and roast it for 1 minute.
  • Transfer to the Plate. 
  • Serve it with Chutneys, Sambhar, Chicken Curry, etc., Here I served it with Chicken Curry.
For Chutney Recipe Click the Link.
For Sambhar Recipe Click the Link.
For Chicken Curry Recipe Click the Link
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts