Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Super Soft South Indian Special Idly(Rice Cake) By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way".


Idly(Rice Cake) is one of the most important and popular breakfast of South India.To make this we want to prepare a batter made of Rice and Urud dal and allow it to ferment.Then we steam the batter in the Idly Pot.

Here I Shared the recipe followed by my family. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Idly Batter  as required (For Recipe Click the Link).
Water as required.

Method:
  • Place the Idly Pot on the stove, Fill some water and boil in a low flame.
  • Greese the Idly plate with oil.
  • Pour the batter in the idly plate.
  • Arrange the plates like this.
  • Place it in the idly pot.
  • Cover and steam it for 10 Minutes.
  • Now our Idly is Steamed.Wait for 3 or 5 minutes so that the pressure can be released. Then open it.
  • Unmould the Idly by using sharp spoon.
  • Transfer the Idly to the Serving Bowl.
  • Serve it with Chutneys, Sambhar, Chicken Curry, etc., Here I serve it with Chicken Curry.
For Chutney Recipe Click the Link.
For Sambhar Recipe Click the Link.
For Chicken Curry Recipe Click the Link
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts