Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Idiyappam(Rice Noodles)


Idiyappam(Rice Noodles) is one of the popular breakfast recipe of South India made of Rice Flour(Rice Atta).This can be served with some coconut based sidedish.

Here I shared the recipe followed by my Mother.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Rice Atta(Raw Rice Flour)    2 Cup.
Salt to Taste.
Hot Water as Required.

Method:
Video Tutorial:


Pictorial Description:
  • Take the ingredients.
  • In a wide bowl, add the Rice Atta,Salt and mix well.
  • Add Hot Water gradually and mix well by using spoon. Please careful the water is too hot.
  • Knead well and form a soft dough.
  • Take a Sev Press and put the sev mould or idyappam achu.
  • Grease the Idiyappam plate or Idly Plate or Dhokla Plate with oil.
  • Fill the dough in the Sev Press and start pressing on the plate.
  • If you use Idly Plate,press the dough like this.
  • Arrange the plate on the stand.
  • Steam it for 10 minutes.
  • Now our Idiyappam is steamed.
  • Transfer to the plate.
  • Serve hot with Coconut Chutney or some coconut based curry.
Thanks for Visiting.
For Chicken Curry Click the Link.
For Coconut Chutney Click the Link.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts