Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, September 6, 2021

Sponge Apple Cake By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way".


Hello Readers,How are You? I hope you all are fine.Cakes are favourite for all people especially kids around the world.My son loves cakes very much so I try different cakes in my home.On that evening,I gave some slices of apples as snacks to my son but refused to eat and requested for a cake.I told him to finished the homeworks then only I will make a cake for you.He also finished his homeworks in a superfast speed.It was the time to execute the promise that I have gave.I decided to used the sliced apple in cake batter so I blended the apple along with the wet ingredents used in the cake and bake.The result I got was awesome.My son enjoyed it and said to me "mom,I want this sponge sponge apple cake daily". Here I share that recipe of how to make a Sponge Apple Cake which I have tried.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipe.



Now lets us know about the pre preparation for this recipe.For making cakes,all ingredients used like apple,eggs,baking powder,milk,vanila essense must be in room temperature.If you store it in refrigerator,take it out and leave it for minimum half an hour.Sieve the wheat flour for 3 times.Here I used eggs,to replace the eggs you can add 1/2 curd to it and blend. Come on lets see the required ingredients and the step by step instruction for this recipe.

Method:

Recipe:

Print Friendly and PDF
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 40 Minutes Serving: 4

Ingredients:

Apple 1 No.
Egg 2 Nos.
Wheat Flour 1 Cup.
Sugar 1/2 Cup.
Milk 1/4 Cup.
Coconut Oil 1/4 Cup.
Vannila Essense 2 Tsp.
Baking Powder 1 Tsp.


Step By Step Instructions:
  • Slice the apple and put it in the blender.
  • Add 2 eggs to it.
  • Add 1/4 cup of sugar.
  • Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
  • Add 1/4 cup of milk along with 2 tsp vanila essense.
  • Blend it into a smooth paste.
  • Transfer it to a mixing bowl.
  • Take 1 cup of wheat flour along with 1 tsp baking powder in a sieve.Sieve it for 3 times.
  • Now add the flour into the grinded paste and mix it well.Now the batter is ready.
  • Line the cake tin with parchment paper,apply butter or oil to all sides.Dust some flour.
  • Pour the batter into it and tap it well.
  • Bake it for 40 minutes in 180 degree preheated oven.
  • Take it out from the oven and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.Now demould the cake and place it in the wire rack and cool it down completely.
  • Cut it into pieces.Now our Sponge Apple Cake is ready.Enjoy...

Pictorial Description:

Take sliced apple in a mixie jar.


Add eggs.


Add sugar.


Add coconut oil.


Add milk and vannila essense.


Blend it to a smooth paste.


Transfer to a mixing bowl.


Take wheat flour and baking powder in a sieve and sieve it for 3 times.


Add it to the grinded paste.


Mix it well using whisk.


Grease the cake tin,line with parchment paper,sprinkle some flour.


Pour the batter into it and tap it well.


Bake it for 40 minutes in a preheated oven of 180 degree celcius.


Demould the cake and cool it down completely.


Cut the cake into desired pieces.


Now Our Sponge Apple Cake is ready.Enjoy...


Note:

The timing may vary to 5 to 10 minutes based on the oven used.
For pan baking,place a wire rack on the pan,cover and preheat for 10 minutes.Then place the cake into it,cover,and bake it for 40 minutes in low flame.

Serving Suggestions:

This cake can be served as tea time cake or as a evening snacks for kids.

You May Also Like:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts