Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

My Style Chicken Fry By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way"


Chicken Fry is one of the favourite sidedish all over the world.Each and every one has make this recipe in different method.Here I shared this chicken fry recipe in my style.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.

Follow my page for more tasty recipe.

Recipe Overview:

In this Post I share the recipe Chicken Fry in My Style.First we want to marinate the chicken for minimum 1 hour to maximum hours as you can.The chicken becomes soft if the marination hour increases.Then we deep fry the chicken.Come on let us see the ingredients and step by step procedure for this recipe

Method:

Recipe:

Print Friendly and PDF

Ingredients:

Chicken 500 gms.
Curd 2 Tbsp.
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp.
Curry Leaves Few.
Turmeric Powder 1/4 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder 1 Tbsp.
Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp.
Garam Masala 1/2 Tsp.
Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp.
Chicken Masala 1 Tsp.
Salt to Taste.
Oil For Frying.

Step By Step Instructions:
  • Wash the chicken pieces and take it in a bowl.
  • Add all the other ingredients except curd and oil.
  • Mix it well.
  • Add curd and marinate well.
  • Rest it for minimum 1 hr.
  • Heat oil in a pan,deep fry the chicken pieces on both sides.
  • Our Chicken Fry is ready.Enjoy...


Pictorial Description:

Take chicken pieces in a bowl(Here I have taken leg pieces).


Add all other ingredients curd and oil.


Mix and coated it well.


Add curd.


Marninate it for minimum 1 hour.


Heat oil in a pan,fry the chicken pieces on both sides.


Our Tasty Chicken Fry is ready.Enjoy....



Similar Recipes:

Bhendi Simla Mirchi Masala(Ladyfinger Capsicum Masala).


Kanyakumari Special King Fish(Nei Meen/Surmai) Fry


Simple Egg Fry


Chicken Thovaran(Chicken Stir Fry)






Thanks for Visiting.
Also Follow Raji's Smart Kitchen on        
For  Viewers Display Board.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts