Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Mini Idly Chaat


Idly(Rice Cake) is one of the most important and popular breakfast of South India. Here I Share the Chaat Recipe using Mini Idlies. 



Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.

Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Mini Idlies/ Idly cut into pieces    as Required. For Recipe Click Here.
Tiffin Sambhar    as Required. For Recipe Click Here.
Onion(finely chopped)    1No.
Tomato(finely chopped)    1No.
Sweet Chutney(Tamarind/Imli Chutney)    1 Tsp.
Green Chutney(Mint/Pudina Chutney)    1 Tsp.
Chaat Masala    1/4 Tsp.
Curry Leaves    Few.
Coriander Leaves    Few.
Sev    as Required.

Method:
  • In a plate, arrange the Idlies.
  • Pour the Sambhar over the Idlies.
  • Add some Onions on it.
  • Add some Tomatoes on it.
  • Add the Sweet Chutney.
  • Add the Green Chutney. I added Green Chutney Powder instead of fresh chutney.
  • Sprinkle the Chaat Masala on it.
  • Garnish with Curry Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Sev. If you have Pomegrate seed then you can add it also. Serve it immediately.

Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts