Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Marriage Function Tomato Jam


Jams are all our all time favourite dish that are prepare by mixed fruits and sugar. Here I shared the recipe of Tomato Jam. This Tomato Jam is one of the most important sidedish in the Grand Lunch served in our Marriage Ceremony and Kerala Royal Sadhya(Grand Lunch served with 23 Sidedishes,Dal,Sambhar,Rasam,etc., and 3 to 5 Payasam etc).

Here I Shared the recipe followed by my grandmother. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.
Ingredients:

Tomatoes 4 Nos(Pureed).
Sugar  1/4 Cup.
Ghee  3 Tbsp.
Cashew-nuts few(broken pieces).
Cardamom Powder  a pinch.

Method:

For Video Tutorial:


Step by Step Pictorial Description:
  • Prepare Tomato Puree by putting a Cross on the Tomatoes and Boiled it in water or using microwave(Click the Link), then peel the skin and grind it to a fine paste.
  • Heat Ghee in a non stick pan.
  • Add Cashew-nuts and fry.
  • Add the Tomato Puree Prepared already and boil for 2 minutes.
  • Add Sugar and Cardamom Powder and stir it continuously. 
  • Turn off the stove if it turns into glassy or halwa state.
  • Our Tomato Jam is ready. Serve with Biriyani,Bread,Buns,Chapathi,etc.,
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts