Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Pancakes


Pancakes are the flat cakes that are made on the Pan or Tawa. Here I Share the recipe of simple pancake.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.


Ingredients:

Maida or All Purpose Flour 1 Cup.
Baking Powder 1 Tsp. 
Egg 2 Nos.
Sugar 10 Tbsp.
Milk 1 Cup.
Vanilla Essense 8 Drops.
Butter/Ghee for Toasting.
Any Jam or Spread as Required.

Method:

Video Tutorial:



Pictorial Decription:

  • Take a mixing bowl, pour 2 Eggs.
  • Add Vanilla Essense to it.
  • Add Sugar to it.
  • Add Milk to it.
  • Beat it with a beater till foams formed.
  • Add Maida/All Purpose Flour and Baking Powder to it.
  • Mix it well to form a batter.
  • Heat Ghee or Butter in a tawa.
  • Pour the Pancake batter in to it.
  • Wait till the bubbles occur.
  • Flip it out and toast other side.
  • Transfer to a plate.
  • Apply Jam or any spreads on base side of the pancake.(Here I use Chocolate and Strawberry spread).
  • Cover with another pancake.
  • Serve hot.

Thanks for Visiting.

3 comments:

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts