Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, July 17, 2020

Simple Spinach/Palak Soup


Palak or Spinach is one of the important leafy vegetable used by peoples all over the world in different Dishes. Here I share the simple soup recipe made of Palak/Spinach.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Palak    1 Bunch(250 gms).
Red Chilly    1 No.
Garlic    1 Clove.
Baking Soda(Cooking Soda)    1 Pinch.
Asafoetida(Hing)    1/4 Tsp.
Water as Required.
Ghee    1 Tsp.
Salt to Taste.

Method:
  • Wash the Palak or Spinach for 3 Times.
  • In a pan,add all ingredients except Ghee and boil it for 10 minutes.
  • Turn off the stove and cool down completely.
  • Grind/Blend it into a fine puree.
  • Add some Ghee and Serve directly or with Rice.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts