Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Rose Milk Shake


Shakes can be prepare by blending Milk,Syrup,Icecream and Sweetner. Here I shared the recipe of Milkshake made up of Rose Syrup.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.



Ingredients:

Cold Milk    1 Cup.
Rose Syrup    1/4 Tsp.
Sugar    1/4 Cup.
Vanilla Ice-cream    as Required.

Method:
  • Take all ingredients.
  • Take one cup of Cold Milk in a mixie jar.
  • Add Sugar into it.
  • Add Rose Syrup into it.
  • Add Vanilla Ice-cream into it.
  • Blend it for 5 Minutes(You can pause in between).
  • Add it into the glass cup and add some more Ice-cream as topping.
  • Serve Chill.
 Thanks for Visiting.

2 comments:

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts