Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Egg in the Hole


Egg in the Hole is a simple breakfast/snacks recipe made of Bread and Eggs. Here I shared the recipe 
I tried.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes. 
Ingredients:

Bread Slice    1 No.
Egg 1 No.
Pepper Powder    as Required.
Salt to Taste.
Butter to Toast.

Method:
  • Place a Cookie Cutter over a bread slice.
  • Put a hole as like this.
  • In a hot tawa, add butter and place the holed bread slice.
  • Pour the Egg into the hole.
  • Sprinkle the required Salt and Pepper on it.
  • Cover with Lid and toast until the Egg cooked.
  • Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts