Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, July 3, 2020

Easy Coconut Macaroons


Macaroons is called as small cakes or cookies that are made of some dry fruit flours like Almonds, Cashew-nuts,etc., Here I Share the recipe of Macaroons made of Coconut.

Here I Shared the recipe followed by Myself. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.


Ingredients:

Grated Coconut    1 Cup.
Condensed Milk    1/4 Cup.
Vanilla Essence    1 Tsp.
Egg    1 No.
Salt a Pinch.

Method:
  • Take all the Ingredients.
  • Seperate the Egg White and pour it in a mixing bowl.
  • Using Electric Beater, beat the Egg White till it becomes creamy. Set it Aside.
  • Take another mixing bowl and add the Coconut.
  • Add Condensed Milk,Salt and Vanilla Essence to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Now add the Creamy Egg White to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Grease a Baking Tray with Butter or Oil(You can also use Parchment Paper) and arrange the Macaroons in the tray by using spoon or icecream scoop.
  • Preheat the Oven for 160 Degree Celcius and bake it  for 25 to 35 minutes. The Timing may Vary based on the Oven you used. For Myself it takes 30 Minutes.
  • Our Coconut Macaroons are ready. 
  • Cool down completely and serve.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts