Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Crispy Ragi Pakoda


Pakodas are the most popular snacks of India. There are so many varieties of Pakodas are made in India. Here I shared the recipe of Pakoda made up of Ragi Flour(Ragi Atta).

Here I Shared the recipe I tried by Myself. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Ragi Flour    1 Cup.
Onion    1 No(Finely Chopped).
Garlic    2 Cloves(Finely Chopped).
Green Chilly    1 No(Chopped).
Curry Leaves Few(Chopped).
Roasted Peanut    a Handful.
Roasted Bengal Gram    a Handful.
Fennel Seeds(Saunf)    1/2 Tsp.
Ajwain(Omam)    1/2 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder    1 Tsp.
Butter    1 Tbsp.
Baking Soda    a Pinch,
Salt as Required.
Oil    for Frying.
Water    as Required.

Method:
  • Take one cup of Ragi Atta in a mixing bowl.
  • Add Chopped Onion,Green Chilly,Curry Leaves in to it.
  • Add a handful of Roasted Peanut and Roasted Bengal Gram to it.
  • Add Fennel seed(Saunf) and Ajwain(Omam) to it.
  • Add Salt and Red Chilly Powder and Baking Soda to it.
  • Add 1 Tbsp of Butter to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Sprinkle some Water to it and knead to a soft dough.
  • Heat the Oil for Frying.
  • Add the Pakodas to it.
  • Fry Until it becomes crispy and brown. Note: Fry in low flame. 
  • Serve with Tea or Coffee.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts