Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, July 31, 2020

Brinjal Poriyal or Brinjal Fry


Brinjal Poriyal or Brinjal Fry is one of the simple recipe in Indian Cuisine that are perfect sidedish for Rice. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.

Follow my page for more tasty recipes.


Ingredients:

Brinjal 250gms(Sliced).
Turmeric Powder 1/4 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder 1 Tsp.
Salt to Taste.
Urud Dal 1 Tsp.
Mustard(Rai) 1 Tsp.
Curry Leaves Few.
Oil 1 Tbsp.

Method:

  • Chop the Brinjal as mentioned above and put it in water to avoid change of color.
  • Heat Oil in a Pan and season with Mustard,Urud Dal and Curry Leaves.
  • Add the Brinjals in to it and fry for 30 sec.
  • Add Salt to it and fry until the brinjal is done.
  • Add Turmeric Powder and Red Chilly Powder and fry for 1 minute.
  • Brinjal Poriyal or Brinjal Fry is ready.
  • Serve as sideidsh to Rice.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts