Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Simple Beetroot Thovaran By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way"


Thovaran Recipes are commonly cooked sidedish for Rice in South India. Here I Shared the Thovaran made of Beetroot.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.


Ingredients:

Beetroot 250gms(Finely Chopped).
Grated Coconut 1/4 Cup.
Garlic Cloves 1 No.
Red Chilly Powder 1 Tsp.
Cumin Seeds(Jeera) 1 Tsp.
Mustard Seeds(Rai) 1 Tsp.
Urud Dal 1 Tsp.
Coconut Oil 2 Tsp.
Water as Required.
Salt to Taste.
Curry Leaves as Required.

Method:
  • Chop the Vegetables as mentioned above.
  • Heat Oil in a pan and season with Mustard,Urud Dal and Curry Leaves.
  • Add the finely chopped Beetroot and fry.
  • Add Salt and fry for 2 minutes.

  • Add some Water and boil it.

  • Take the Coconut,Cumin(Jeera),Garlic,Red Chilly Powder in a Mixie Jar.
  • Grind it to a coarse mixture in pulse mode as shown below.
  • Now the Beetroot is completely boiled.
  • Add the coarse mixture into it.
  • Mix it well. Now our Beetroot Thovaran is ready.
  • Serve as sidedish for Rice.

Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts