Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, June 29, 2020

Prawn Thokku


Thokku recipes are the most popular recipes of Tamilnadu.

Here I share the Prawn Thokku recipe followed by my mother. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Prawn    1/2 Kg.
Onion    2 Nos(Finely Chopped).
Green Chilly    2 Nos(Finely Chopped).
Tomato    2 Nos(Finely Chopped).
Ginger Garlic Paste    3/4 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder    1 Tsp.
Turmeric Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Coriander Powder    2 Tsp.
Fennel Seeds(Saunf)    1/2 Tsp.
Mustard Seeds    1 Tsp.
Oil    2 Tsp.
Curry Leaves    Few.
Salt to Taste.
Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.

Method:
  • Devain and Wash the Prawn.
  • Chop the required Vegetables.
  • Heat Oil in a pan(I'm using my mud pot.), season with Mustard Seeds,Fennel Seeds,Curry Leaves.
  • Add Onion and Green Chillies and fry until onion turns soft.
  • Add Ginger Garlic Paste to it fry until raw smell goes out.
  • Add Tomatoes and required Salt to it and fry until Tomatoes mash.
  • Add all the spice powder and fry until raw smell goes out.
  • Add required water and boil it.
  • Add the prawn to it and mix well for 2 to 4 minutes.
  • Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
  • Serve with Rice.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts