Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Grilled Curd Sandwich


Curd Sandwich is one of the simple breakfast recipe.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.
Here I Shared the recipe of mine.

Ingredients:

Bread Slices    2 Nos.
Curd    1/2 Cup.
Onion    1 No(Chopped).
Tomato    1 No(Chopped).
Capsicum    1 No(Chopped).
Pepper Powder as Required.
Butter     as Required.
Coriander Leaves    Handful. 

Method:
  • Take the ingredients and chopped well.
  • In a Bowl add all the Vegetables and Salt.
  • Add the Curd to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Heat the Grill Pan.
  • Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
  • Add the Curd Mixture on it.
  • Sprinke some Pepper Powder on it.
  • Cover it with another bread.
  • Place the Sandwich on the hot grill pan and toast on both side.
  • Our Curd Sandwich is Ready to Serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts