Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Keti Paruppu(Simple Dal)


Keti Paruppu is one of the popular dish of Indian Cuisine. In India, Paruppu(Dal) can be prepared in several ways. Here I shared the simple version of Dal.

Here I Shared the recipe followed by my mother. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Dal(Any one Dal Toor dal/Moong Dal(Paasi Paruppu)/Masoor Dal)    1 Cup.
Garlic Cloves    3 Nos.
Green Chilly    1 Nos.
Jeera    1 Tsp.
Turmeric Powder    1Tsp.
Asafoetida(Hing)    1/4 Tsp.
Water    as Required.

For Seasoning/Tempering:

Ghee    1 Tsp.
Mustard Seeds    1 Tsp.
Urud Dal    1 Tsp.
Red Chilly    2 Nos.
Curry Leaves    Few.

Method:
  • Take the Ingredients. Wash the Dal and drain the water.
  • In a pressure cooker, add Dal,Garlic,Green Chilly,Jeera,Turmeric Powder and Asafoetida.
  • Add the required Water and Salt and pressure cook it for 4 Whistle.
  • After the pressure down transfer the Dal to the serving bowl.
  • In a tadka pan, Heat the Ghee and season with Mustard Seeds,Urud Dal,Red Chilly and Curry Leaves.
  • Pour it in the Dal. Now our Simple Dal is ready. Serve with Rice.
Thanks for Visiting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts