Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Maharashtrian Special Breakfast Aval/Poha Fry By Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way".


Aval/Poha Fry is one of the traditional breakfast recipe of Maharashtra Cuisine.

 Here I Shared the recipe followed by my husband. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.




Ingredients:

 
White Aval/Poha    1 1/2 Cup.
Onion    2 Nos(Sliced).
Tomato    1 No(Sliced).
Green Chilly    1 No(Slited).
Peanut(Ground nut/Nella Kadalai/MungaPhali/Ver Kadalai)    Few.
Jeera(Cumin)    1 Tsp.
Asafoetida(Hing)    1/4 Tsp.
Turmeric Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Sugar    A Pinch.
Salt to Taste.
Lemon Juice    1 Tsp.
Oil    5Tsp.
Curry Leaves    Few.
Coriander Leaves    Handful.

Method:
Video Tutorial:


Step By Step Pictorial Instructions:

  • Wash Aval/Poha and squeeze it in the strainer.
  • Add required Salt to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Chop the Vegetables as given above.
  • Heat Oil in a pan.
  • Add some handful of peanut and roast it.
  • Add Jeera and Asafoetida to it.
  • Add Onion,Green Chilles and Curry Leaves to it.
  • Saute until Onion becomes soft.
  • Add Tomatoes to it and saute.
  • Add required Salt and Turmeric Powder to it.
  • Fry for 1 minute until the raw smell goes out.
  • Add the Aval/Poha to it.
  • Mix it well and add a pinch of Sugar to it.
  • Add some handful of Coriander Leaves,Lemon Juice and mix well.
 Now the Aval Fry or Poha Fry is ready to serve.

Thanks for Visiting.

2 comments:

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts