Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Chicken 65


Chicken 65 is one of the spicy,deep fried chicken dish which is originated in Chennai,Tamilnadu, India. It can be served as starter or a quick snacks.

Here I Shared the recipe of mine. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. 

Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Chicken    250 gms or 1/4 Kg.
Ginger Garlic Paste    2 Tsp.
Curd    2 Tbsp.
Turmeric Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Coriander Powder    1/2 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder    1 Tsp.
Garam Masala    1/2 Tsp.
Chicken 65 Powder    1 Tsp.
Salt To Taste. 
Oil for Frying.

Note: I made this recipe for my kid, if you want you can add red food color.

Method:

  • Wash the Chicken throughly for 3 times and take it in a bowl.

  • Add Ginger Garlic Paste,Curd,Turmeric Powder,Coriander Powder,Red Chilly Powder,Garam Masala,Chicken 65 Powder and Salt to it.
  • Mix well and marinate for 1 hour or refrigerate it overnight. More you marinate more soft chicken.

  • Heat the required oil in a pan.

  • Put the Chicken pieces into it and fry until golden brown color.

  • Now our Crispy and Juicy Chicken 65 is ready to serve.

Thanks for Visiting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts