Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, July 20, 2020

Coconut Laddu


Laddu is one of the popular sphere shaped sweet in India. Laddu is made of some flour,ghee,sugar. Here I share the recipe of Laddu made of Coconut.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.


Ingredients:

Desiccated Coconut  1Cup.
Condensed Milk   1/3 Cup.
Cardamom Powder 1 Pinch.
Pink Food Color 1 drop.

Video Tutorial:



Pictorial Description:

  • In a nonstick pan, add desiccated coconut.
  • Add Condensed Milk to it.
  • Place the pan on the gas stove.
  • Mix it well. Add Cardamom powder to it.
  • Take some part of the sweet in a plate and reserved for stuffing.
  • Add pink food color to the remaining part.
  • Mix it well. Turn off the Stove.
  • Apply ghee or water in the hand,take the Pink color Sweet and make it into bowl shape.
  • Place the White sweet into the pink bowl.
  • Cover and shaped it into Laddu.
  • Similarly make all the Laddus.
  • Our Coconut Laddu is ready.

Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts