Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Easy Ladyfinger Poriyal


Easy Ladyfinger Poriyal is one of the simple recipe Indian Cuisine that are perfect sidedish for Rice.

 Here I Shared the recipe of mine. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:
 
Ladyfinger    250gms.
Turmeric Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Maggi Masala Magic(Veg)    1 Sachet.
Mustard Seed(Rai)    1 Tsp.
Urud Dal   1 Tsp.
Curry Leaves.
Oil
Salt To Taste.


Method:
  • Chop the Ladyfinger as shown below.
  • Heat oil in a pan, season with Mustard,Urud dal,Curry leaves.
  • Add the Ladyfingers to it.
  • Fry the Ladysfinger until the stickiness goes out.
  • Add Salt to it.
  • Again Fry until the Ladyfinger fried well.
  • Add Turmeric and Red Chilly Powder to it.
  • Fry until the raw smell goes out.
  • Now add one sachet of Maggi Masala Magic to it.
  • Fry it for 2 minutes.
  • Our Ladyfinger Poriyal is ready to serve as side dish for rice.

Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts