Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, July 13, 2020

Cauliflower/Gopi Pakoda


Pakodas are the most popular snacks of India. There are so many varieties of Pakodas made in India. Here I share the recipe of Pakoda made with Cauliflower/Gopi.


Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Cauliflower/Gopi   1 Small(florets seperated).
Ginger Garlic Paste    1 Tsp.
Turmeric Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Red Chilly Powder    1 Tsp.
Garam Masala    1/2 Tsp.
Chicken Masala    1 Tsp.(Optional)
Gram Flour(Besan/Kadalai Maavu)    3 Tbsp.
Rice Flour(Rice Atta)    2 Tbsp.
Maida(All Purpose Flour)    1 Tbsp.
Water    3 Tsp.
Oil for Frying.
Salt to Taste.

Method:
  • Take the Cauliflower/Gopi florets in a mixing bowl.
  • Add Ginger Garlic Paste,Turmeric Powder,Red Chilly Powder,Garam Masala,Chicken Masala into it and mix well.
  • Add Salt to it and mix well.
  • Add Gram flour,Rice Flour and Maida to it.
  • Mix it well.
  • Sprinkle little Water and mix well.
  • Heat the required Oil for Frying.
  • Put the Pokodas and fry it until golden grown color.
  • Our Pakodas are ready.
  • Serve Hot.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts