Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fat Cutter Drink


Fat Cutter Drink is used to burn the unwanted fat in our body. There are so many Fat Cutter Drinks followed by the people all over the world. Here I Share the simple Fat Cutter Drink that I'm following every morning. 

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Ingredients:

Water 2 Cup.
Cinnamon(Pattai/Dalchini) 1 inch or Cinnamon Powder    1/4 Tsp.
Ginger    1 inch(Crushed).
Lemon Juice    1 Tsp.
Honey    for Sweetness.

Method:
  • In a Pan, Take 2 Cup of Water.
  • Add the Cinnamon or Cinnamon Powder and Ginger to it.
  • Boil it until the Water becomes half.
  • Turn off Stove and leave for 1 minute.
  • Strain and transfer it to a Cup.
  • Add Lemon Juice and Honey and Stir well.
  • Drink it in Early Morning.
Thanks for Visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts