Hello Viewers. I am Rajeswari Chidambaram.Welcome To Raji's Smart Kitchen "Cook Food in a Smart Way". In this blog I share some tasty yummy recipes that I have tried.I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Pizza in Dosa


Pizza is an Italian Dish which is made up of wheat flattened bread topping with some  sauce,cheese,veggies,chicken,meat,etc.,baked under high temperature. Here I am made that Pizza using Dosa Batter and sauces,Veggies and Cheese.

Friends try this recipe and send your photos to my mail. Subscribe,Like, Share and Comment on my page.
Follow my page for more tasty recipes.

Here I Shared the recipe of mine that I have tried. 

Ingredients:

Dosa Batter    2 Full Ladle(Batter needed for 2 Dosa). For Recipe Click the Link.
Pizza Sauce or Tomato Ketchup    2 Tbsp.
Grated Cheese as Required.
Onion Slices as Required.
Capsicum Slices as Required.
Tomato Slices    as Required.
Black Olives    as Required.
Italian Seasoning or All Purpose Seasoning    as Required.

Note: You can also made your own Topping as you wish like Mushrooms,Sweet Corn, Chicken etc.,

Method:
  • Heat the Dosa Tawa and Pour 2 full ladle of batter and make a round shape.
  • Add  some Pizza Sauce on it and spread using spoon.
  • Add some Grated Cheese to it.
  • Arrange the Veggies on it and add some more Cheese.
  • Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning and drizzle some Oil.
  • Cover with lid and cook until the Cheese Melts.The flame must be low.
  • Now our Pizza Dosa is ready.
  • Gently remove it from Tawa and Serve.
Thanks for Watching.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and suggestions here

Popular Posts